… Mas o melhor de tudo é crer em Cristo! Luís Vaz de Camões (c. 1524 — 1580)

segunda-feira, 8 de maio de 2017

Hino - "Cleanse Me" (Purifica-me) ou também conhecido como “Search me, O God”


 


Hino

“Cleanse me” (Purifica-me)

ou, também, conhecido como “Search me, O God”

Poema: de J. Edwin Orr
Música: Maori, Maori tune

Search me, O God,
And know my heart today;
Try me, O Savior,
Know my thoughts, I pray.
See if there be
Some wicked way in me;
Cleanse me from every sin
And set me free.

I praise Thee, Lord,
For cleansing me from sin;
Fulfill Thy Word,
And make me pure within.
Fill me with fire
Where once I burned with shame;
Grant my desire
To magnify Thy Name.

Lord, take my life,
And make it wholly Thine;
Fill my poor heart
With Thy great love divine.
Take all my will,
My passion, self and pride;
I now surrender, Lord
In me abide.

O Holy Ghost,
Revival comes from Thee;
Send a revival,
Start the work in me.
Thy Word declares
Thou wilt supply our need;
For blessings now,
O Lord, I humbly plead.

Sem comentários: